Exhibition | Luisa Lambri
Friday, January 15 – Friday, March 19, 2021
Closed on Sundays, Mondays, and National Holidays
Koyanagi Bldg. 9F, 1-7-5 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, JAPAN
TEL: 03-3561-1896／FAX: 03-3563-3236
Tokyo Metro: Ginza, Hibiya, and Marunouchi line Ginza Station, Exit A9/
Yurakucho line Ginza 1-Chome Station, Exit 7
[ Important notice for visitors ]
* Please fill in form as a part of the prevention measures against the spreading of COVID-19.
* Please wear masks at all the time and sanitize your hands at the gallery entrance.
* Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you have such symptoms as fever or coughing.
* Please note that we cannot accept visitors with fever of 37.5 C or above.
[ Our preventing measures against the COVID-19 ]
* All our staff take temperature every morning and co-check each health status.
* Gallery doors and windows will be regularly opened to ensure the space is sufficiently ventilated.
* The gallery staff will be washing and sanitizing hands frequently and keep wearing masks at all times.
* Partitions will be installed at the reception counter to prevent droplets.
* We make sure to sanitize the exposed areas.